Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- verb-transitive: To affect strongly, often favorably: wrote down whatever impressed me during the journey; was impressed by the child's sincerity. See Synonyms at
- verb-transitive: To produce or attempt to produce a vivid impression or image of: a scene that impressed itself on her memory; impresses the value of money on their children.
- verb-transitive: To mark or stamp with or as if with pressure: impressed a design on the hot wax.
- verb-transitive: To apply with pressure; press.
- noun: The act of impressing.
- noun: A mark or pattern produced by or as if by impressing. See Synonyms at
- noun: A stamp or seal meant to be impressed.
- verb-transitive: To compel (a person) to serve in a military force.
- verb-transitive: To seize (property) by force or authority; confiscate.
- noun: Impressment.