Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- : The capital of Illinois, in the central part of the state. It became the state capital in 1837 and is the site of Abraham Lincoln's grave. Population: 116,000.
- : A city of southwest Massachusetts on the Connecticut River near the Connecticut border. Settled in 1636, it is an important manufacturing center. Population: 151,000.
- : A city of southwest Missouri south-southwest of Kansas City. In a resort area of the Ozark Plateau, it is a trade, shipping, and manufacturing hub. Population: 151,000.
- : A city of west-central Ohio west of Columbus. It grew as a trade and manufacturing center after the completion of the National Road (1838) and the coming of the railroad (mid-1800s). Population: 62,800.
- : A city of west-central Oregon east of Eugene, near the foothills of the Cascade Range. Population: 55,800.