Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- adverb: At or in what place: Where is the telephone?
- adverb: In what situation or position: Where would we be without your help?
- adverb: From what place or source: Where did you get this idea?
- adverb: To what place; toward what end: Where is this argument leading?
- conjunction: At what or which place: She moved to the city, where jobs are available.
- conjunction: In a place in which: He lives where the climate is mild.
- conjunction: In any place or situation in which; wherever: Where there's smoke, there's fire.
- conjunction: To a place in which: We should go where it is quieter.
- conjunction: To a place or situation in which: They will go where they are happy.
- noun: The place or occasion: We know the when but not the where of it.
- noun: What place, source, or cause: Where are you from?
- where from? iš kur?
- where do you come from? iš kur jūs esate?
- where to? kur (link)?
- where’s the harm? kur blogybė? 2 kur (šalutiniams sakiniams ar bendraties junginiams prijungti)
- I don’t know where he lives aš nežinau
- kur jis gyve