Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- adjective: Deserted; forsaken.
- adjective: Exuberantly enthusiastic.
- adjective: Recklessly unrestrained.
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- She explained the word abandoned had been removed from the announcement.
- We have what we call the abandoned swimming pools.
- And so what happens to this group that I call the abandoned, is that they get shoved around and increasingly out into the inner suburbs and end up almost out of sight, out of mind.
- As an atheist, I cannot speak to what he describes as his abandoned wife's ultimate destination, but I can tell how Wesley Smith consultant to the Center for Bioethics and Culture—whom I often consult on these bitterly controversial cases because of his carefully researched books and articles—describes death by dehydration.
- Neither was he totally hard and callous to impressions of religion, what we call abandoned; for he absolutely denied to curse
- a apleistas