Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: The voluntary leaving of a person to whom one is bound by a special relation, as a wife, husband or child; desertion.
- noun: The
cessation of service on a particular segment of the lines of a common carrier, as granted by a government agency.
- noun: A
refusal to receive freight so damaged in transit as to be worthless and render carrier liable for its value.
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- Whether abandonment is caused by death or a willing disregard seems a moot point if you're the child.
- Clinton said when asked why he did what he did "Because I could" similarly the prevalence of father-abandonment is because more men can leave.
- I keep hearing about this McCain abandonment thing, so I decided to Google it.
- The women broke into a wailing chant, swaying backward and forward in abandonment, while one by one the men succumbed to the excitement till only Sime remained.
- But Tamte isn't atop a soapbox regaling a tale of sudden abandonment from the Japanese publisher, saying that Konami was very honest about its position, though he recalls how surprised his team was when they found out they had lost funding.
- n apleidimas
- teis. atsisakymas (ieškinio)