Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: A slaughterhouse.
- noun: Something likened to a slaughterhouse: "The hand of God and mankind's self-inflicted blows seem equally heavy ... giving a strong cumulative impression of the world as an abattoir” ( Manchester Guardian Weekly).
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- Ablative somehow reminds me of the word abattoir, which is more disgusting than evil.
- The abattoir is a community owned facility and we want this to be a part of our community for
- "The Killarney people are very disappointed because the opportunity to pick up work in town is very limited, the abattoir is the biggest employer in town," he said.
- Acknowledging the support of the Secretariat of the Pacific Community, Cokanasiga said the services of Dr. Ilagi Puana is quite valuable and has filled one the crucial point of meat preparation at the abattoir which is meat inspection.
- The issue of the abattoir was the straw that broke the camel's back, "he told reporters at DAP headquarters here today.
- n skerdykla