Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: The part of the body that lies between the thorax and the pelvis and encloses the stomach, intestines, liver, spleen, and pancreas. Also called belly.
- noun: The corresponding region in vertebrates other than mammals.
- noun: The posterior segment of the body in arthropods.
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- Although the abdomen is closed after the gastroschisis repair, it takes time for the intestines to recover from gastroschisis.
- For example, if you have pain in your upper right abdomen, is the pain coming from there, or from the sensory part of your brain?
- ‘The abdomen is the worst place for fat to accumulate,’ says Professor Bell.
- Once the epidural has taken effect, her abdomen is prepped with an antibacterial solution and a trochar is placed into the amniotic space to allow the introduction of instruments, such as a small camera (fetoscope) and a coagulation device into the amniotic cavity.
- Three small 3 to 5 mm incisions are made and the patient's abdomen is distended with gas.
- n pilvas