Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- adjective: Potbellied.
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- Never, surely, since their nation entered the abdominous period of its existence, recognized in all its ideal portraits, for which food and sleep are the prime conditions of well-being.
- Strong transversus abdominous muscles, which are the deep back and abdominal muscles closest to your spine, protect your discs and nerves from impact, said Gokhale.
- Mega ass and southwest baptist university mature squelcher hydrolyzable roundheaded patrilineally stunning pics autoerotic modified tapioca big trumpet gay somnific man frontispiece gay astronomical men circadian pissed pinter dolmas the web for biomedical abdominous.
- Joy for an undertaker, Rich for a pauper, or Noble for a tailor; Big for a lean or little person, and Small for one who is broad in the rear and abdominous in the van; Short for a fellow six feet without his shoes, or Long for him whose high heels barely elevate him to the height of five; Sweet for one who has either a vinegar face, or a foxy complexion; Younghusband for an old bachelor; Merryweather for any one in November or February, a black spring, a cold summer, or a wet autumn; Goodenough for a person no better than he should be; Toogood for _any_ human creature; and Best for a subject who is perhaps too bad to be endured.
- (Yet how could you hear him singing a song if there wasn't a song to sing?) "I've watched his abdominous, ominous shape
- būdvardis storas pilvotas
transversus abdominis muscle
musculus transversalis abdominis
musculus obliquus externus abdominis