Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: One, such as a kidnapper, who abducts.
- noun: Anatomy A muscle that draws a body part, such as a finger, arm, or toe, away from the midline of the body or of an extremity.
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- COLLINS: Audrey Seiler is back home with her family today, but a man she described as her abductor has not been found.
- And unlike the case with Polly Klaas and Jessica Lunsford, it ` s very rare -- it ` s less than one-half of 1 percent -- that the abductor is a stranger, if you will.
- He does, at least his description that's been put out there and that you had on earlier, seems to deviate from what the 9-year-old described as the abductor, but I don't think that that's not all that meaningful.
- 'Of the major three, you are firstly looking at the possibility that the abductor could be a woman who is grossly psychologically disturbed.
- It does, however, govern the marriage of an unbaptized abductor with a Catholic abducted woman, and vice versa.
- daiktavardis pagrobėjas abduktorius
musculus abductor pollicis
musculus abductor hallucis
musculus abductor digiti minimi pedis
musculus abductor digiti minimi manus