Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: One that is disgusting, loathsome, or repellent.
- noun: A feeling of repugnance or loathing.
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- In the name of mercy, what has happened? cried Clara, shrinking in abhorrence from the ghastly woman.
- Now, we must prologue a body of this article by stating which abhorrence is aged shawl when it comes to me.
- The root of most people's kale abhorrence is texture.
- Yet the Hindus, I repeat, hold pederasty in abhorrence and are as much scandalised by being called Gánd-márá (anus-beater) or Gándú
- I held the tan-yard in abhorrence – to enter it made me ill for days; sometimes for months and months I never went near it.
- n pasibjaurėjimas