Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: The act of abolishing; abolition; destruction.
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- I would venture to guess that the reason why Selwyn Duke did not labor to provide a definition of "bigoted" in his last piece is becasue "bigoted" is already a defined word - even despite not having been analyzed and then completely re-defined by Dr. Kerwick in such a way that justifies its abolishment from the English vocabulary.
- This name is, however, not well chosen, since none of the so-called Christian socialists hold to the fundamental principle of socialism, namely the abolishment of private ownership in the means of production.
- I seem to recall the abolishment of a certain low tax band too. if you bunch of lying cheating shysters hadn't spent the publics money like a bunch of drunken sailors on shore leave nobody would be putting up VAT in the first place.
- "don't ask, don't tell" policy, which bans openly gay troops from serving in the military, calling abolishment of the law "the right thing to do."
- Only instead of the inflammatory word, "abolishment" how about the realistic, "phasing out of a well-intentioned but poorly devised plan" which really just ended up being a Ponzi scheme.
- n panaikinimas