Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: Plural form of
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- Equipped with company licenses, they introduced large-scale commercial hunting to Formosa, using pitfalls and snares. 15 In order to profit from Taiwan's natural resources, the company had thus begun to remove the aborigines from the deerskin economy.
- By the end of 1642 they felt that the company must protect the northern aborigines from the "brutal" Chinese.
- Yet even as aboriginal prosperity decreased over the 1640s, the company managed to retain aborigines 'cooperation.
- It was particularly important for the governor to show the delegates his social distance from the Chinese, and indeed the Dutch frequently used landdagen to gain aborigines 'cooperation in the effort to control Chinese smuggling and piracy.
- Tatar, Chinese, Japanese, Malay, or Polynesian sailors who drifted, intentionally or accidentally, to the Pacific coast in some unrecorded and prehistoric past, and from whom the men we call our aborigines probably are descended, sent back to Asia no tidings of what they had found.
- n pl čiabuviai