Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- adverb: In an abrupt manner; without giving notice, or without the usual forms; suddenly.
- adverb: Precipitously.
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- Mellon, who sued her mother for £5m in a dispute over Jimmy Choo shares after her father Tom's death in 2004, left the label abruptly in November last year.
- J.nnifer Lopez's split from Sony Music isn't quite as amicable as she wants you to think: evidently the label abruptly dropped J. Lo because of recent flops.
- But should either term abruptly gain attention in the media, Mr. Usman might refrain from bidding until the issue dies down.
- A part of the landscape is an interesting phenomenon; in amongst the endless fields, you will find the occasional lonely hill, rising abruptly from the earth and coming to a broad flat top ... utterly alien in that flat land, and upon reflection, very hard to explain.
- Supposedly because he resigned abruptly from the shadowy government outfit he worked for, and The Powers That Be wanted to know why.
- staigiai, ūmiai