Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: The act of cutting off.
- noun: Botany The shedding of leaves, flowers, or fruits following the formation of the abscission zone.
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- Abscission = cutting off, separation Usage: when a flower or leaf separates naturally from the parent, this process is called abscission 13.
- Abscission = cutting off, separation Usage: when a flower or leaf separates naturally from the parent, this process is called abscission
- Too much warm weather, no local frost yet, the poor abscission sp? layers are getting mixed signals.
- He told me the abscission of the tongue was very common in the
- Roman catholic apostolic church, conserved in Calcata, were deserving of simple hyperduly or of the fourth degree of latria accorded to the abscission of such divine excrescences as hair and toenails.
- n amputacija