Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: Fugitive concealment; secret retirement; hiding.
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- But he said 'abscondence' -- either fleeing a group home or evading the oversight of a case worker -- is a serious concern.
- He added that he was 'very concerned' about the abscondence rate and that he has made finding absconders a priority.
- Never you mind the perceived furtive abscondence of Miette these days.
- So listening to the warnings of his friends, he fled into hiding somewhere in the city of London, "a place of retirement and abscondence."
- The true cause of its abscondence, as in so much else of his work, was undoubtedly that ultra-Bohemian quality of indifference which distinguished Diderot -- the first in a way, probably for ever the greatest, and, above all, the most altruistic of literary Bohemians.
- n slapstymasis (nuo bausmės)