Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: One that is absent.
- adjective: Of or relating to one that is absent.
- adjective: Not in residence: absentee landlords. See Usage Note at
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- It was only from 2002 to 2004 that I tried the mail-in "absentee" route, mainly because my polling station in Issaquah was across town and difficult to reach.
- The general impression is that that Arsenal's defence has been unsatisfactory since, in particular, the centre-half Thomas Vermaelen became a long-term absentee.
- Overall, hundreds of thousands more Old Line State residents are likely to cast their ballots between now and Election Day at early voting centers, which are open until this Thursday, or through mail-in absentee ballots.
- Following the departure of Cesc Fábregas and Samir Nasri, with Jack Wilshere a long-term absentee and Aaron Ramsey still feeling his way back to full effectiveness, the team as a whole lack the confidence to execute the sort of one-touch interplay Wenger favours.
- In the last ten days of the race, we started getting panicked reports at the White House about discouraging numbers being produced in absentee voting and early voting as our base just lost interest in the race, and we ended up losing 52 seats.
- n nesantysis, neatvykęs