Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: A political theory holding that all power should be vested in one ruler or other authority.
- noun: A form of government in which all power is vested in a single ruler or other authority.
- noun: An absolute doctrine, principle, or standard.
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- What seems to be forgotten in such absolutism is what is lost in that pursuit.
- I suspect that the federal courts absolutism is a response to the conservative tribunal absolutism.
- This, not biblical absolutism, is ancient and traditional Christianity.
- Similarly if it was vice-versa (though you might well be on firmer ground if you were arguing that the moral absolutism is itself ethically unsound).
- ALF regards the question, both ends and means, as absolute, and if Dawkins point about absolutism is correct, then his criticism crosses over to this domain as well.
- n aboliutizmas