Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- adverb: In a manner as if wholly engrossed or engaged.
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- From their vantage point behind the bulky transformer case he could see three men absorbedly regarding a large videoscreen.
- I was puzzled over your reasons for working so absorbedly on this thing, but now I know them and I think you're wasting your time and keeping your duaghter in needless danger.
- It had been a scheme of his boyhood; he had made collections of materials for it during his first residence in Spain; and he was actually and absorbedly engaged in the composition of the first chapters, when he was sounded by Mr. Cogswell, of the Astor Library, in behalf of Mr. Prescott.
- Yet he worked on, as if absorbedly, and his brown dog sat on her tail near him, and surveyed the untrustworthy world.
- He watched him absorbedly all the time, quite forgetting Daphne.
- adv labai atidžiai, dėmesingai
- absorbent a sugeriąs, sutraukiąs
- n sugeriamoji medžiaga