Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- adjective: Allowing a
process to enter it, but not to leave it.
- verb: Present participle of
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- In his skilled hands, these two journeys are rivetingly told, in absorbing, meticulous detail.
- Doctors can indirectly assess pancreatic function with a 72-hour stool collection, in combination with a three-day dietary record, to determine how much fat a child is absorbing from the food he or she is eating.
- Maybe a helping factor in absorbing shotgun recoil is that i weigh 290 pounds or I'm to dumb to acknowledge the pain.
- McGahee suffered a neck injury in absorbing a vicious blow from safety Ryan Clark after catching a pass over the middle with 3: 29 remaining.
- Arkansas, meanwhile, was overwhelmed in absorbing a second blowout in as many games to a Top 10 team.
- a absorbuojąs
- pagaunąs, patrauklus