Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: The quality of being absurd or inconsistent with obvious truth, reason, or sound judgment.
- noun: That which is absurd; an absurd action; a logical contradiction.
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- Chairing the debate was UK Liberal Democrat MEP Diana Wallis, who objected when Dartmouth raised what he called the absurdity of southern European states being involved in any policy to do with the Arctic.
- The 'absurdity' is the treating of stock and option grants DIFFERENTLY.
- A certain Dada-esque absurdity is probably the best contribution to discussions of this nature.
- In the spirit of sorting out some of the absurdity from the more reasonable discourse going in the environmental discussion, let's look at some of the issues which seem to bring on some of the most contentious debate.
- In the spirit of sorting out some of the absurdity from the more reasonable discourse going in the environmental discussion, let
- n nesąmonė