Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: The act of abutting.
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- Just like in ordinary algebra, it's often also written with abuttal or using the star operator, ie. ab and a*b might both represent a ` mappend ` b.
- To describe the high - way at full length, it should be stated to be "in, through, and from the parish of L.;" but any part of that description which ascertains the identity of the road is a sufficient description of an abuttal.
- The plaintiff has undertaken to de -- scribe the highway, but this roust be understood with reference to the subject, with such certainty asis requisite in describing an abuttal.
- But where a way is mentioned collaterally in pleading, as the abuttal of the principal subject, the same precision is not necessary.
- ribos atsirėmimas