Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- adverb: In an academical manner.
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- Because of the custodial job that schools need to fill for many families to the job of socialization, there are a lot of reasons to suggest that students will still go to facilities of some sort for their education -- even if the platform for much of what they will do academically is online.
- The Dean will lead the effort to reach out to the legal community nationally to enhance the School's visibility as a leading source of students of diverse backgrounds and bilingual capabilities, as a venue for collaboration and continuing legal education, and as an intellectual partner in academically and legally significant contemporary issues.
- Finding schools that fit your needs and where you'll fit in academically and personally, articulating why you're a good match to the admissions office and letting them know you're serious will make the whole thing more predictable.
- Pardon this personal reference, because I have great reluctance to lend further currency to that dreadful deterioration of the finest kind of word whereby the term "academic" has become a word of discredit, and the man who talks academically is supposed to talk about what he does not know -- (laughter) for the academic circle is the place where you learn and where you are supposed to know; but such is the trick of language.
- But there wasn't resounding support for the proposed plan - creating accelerated classes comprised of students identified as academically gifted at schools with large populations of those students.
- adv teoriškai, atitrauktai