Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: An academic.
- noun: A member of an art, literary, or scientific academy or society.
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- If your father or mother were sick, you would go get a second opinion from an expert doctor, not from an academician, which is what he did.
- Professor Shtik was a local "academician" and member of the Writers Union who had made state-funded trips to Iowa to research
- It wasn't until that film's closing moments that we were teased with an impending face-off between Holmes and the villainous James Moriarty, unassuming academician by day, world-beating megalomaniac by night.
- I'm an academician and devoted to things that don't earn money but I watch people come into the profession on my path and gradually get off of it.
- He's an honorary U.S. architect, a Swedish engineering academician, and a former Oxford don, and has taught at nine universities, most recently Stanford.
A, A. sutr. academic akademinis;academician akademikas; academy akademija America Amerika, JAV;American Amerikos, JAV; amerikietiškas ampere amperas Australia Australija; Australian Australijos