Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: The act of accelerating.
- noun: The process of being accelerated.
- noun: Physics The rate of change of velocity with respect to time.
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- So it's a scientific use of the term acceleration, as opposed to what we would think of.
- That is, the acceleration is a negative multiple of the position.
- : Basically, this apps just attempts to give a value for the local gravitational field (which it calls the acceleration due to gravity).
- "The solar probe will let us really dip right down in there and see what we call the acceleration region, which is where the coronal heating happens," Goetz said.
- She's not the only driver complaining; Other Prius drivers have filed reports with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration concerning what they describe as acceleration problems.
- n pagreitinimas