Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: Act of accentuating; applications of
Pitch or modulation of the voice in reciting portions of the liturgy.
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- The Fallacy of Accent ([Greek: prosodía]) is neither more nor less than a mistake in Greek accentuation.
- Not only the syllabic arrangement, but the accentuation is the same; whereas in Latin, the accentuation is often counter; that is, an iambic dimeter in the Hirmos is answered by a trochaic dimeter in the Troparion.
- a double rhythmical treatment appears, but while with intervals of two seconds the phases of temporal and intensive rhythm coincide, at rates of one and five seconds they are opposed, that is, the accentuation falls on the initial reaction which is followed by the shorter interval.
- Over cropping and the accentuation of aromatics (despite the ripeness of the fruit) has led to many wines that I find completely devoid of any elegance and frankly, undrinkable.
- Loaded pauses and … belaboured accentuation as the automotive irritants vroom through another joke … about driveshafts.
- n kirčiavimas
- ryškus (iš)tarimas