Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- adverb: In an
accidental manner; unexpectedly; by chance; casually; fortuitously.
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- The sitting-room has its solitary moments, when any two boarders who wish to meet may come together accidentally, (_accidentally_, I said, Madam, and
- Both sides are unaware of the other until Zuckerberg's baby is officially launched and Saverin accidentally comes across a notice from the Winklevoss camp to take down the Facebook site.
- I agree with Lois - Not only has no poet ever seen the kind of money James Patterson makes, there's also that smarmy tone Amanda Urban uses: when she says "some poet" she makes poets sound like something you step in accidentally on the sidewalk.
- These mostly had to do with comically inappropriate gifts, the drunken, hilarious behavior of relatives and friends, punctuated, of course, with a few dark occurrences -- a car accident, a cousin accidentally cutting off two fingers with a machete, an outdoor cooking fire consuming a year's supply of valuable rastrojo (ground up corn cobs and stalks used for livestock feed).
- Sort of like how McCain accidentally revealed that he actually has no idea what Sunni and Shia are.
- adv atsitiktinai, netikėtai