Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- adjective: Helpful and obliging.
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- But when that we speak of suffering, we do not speak of a dull and neglected suffering, but of a wise and industrious suffering, which draweth and contriveth use and advantage out of that which seemeth adverse and contrary; which is that properly which we call accommodating or applying.
- DC was fantastic in accommodating the art we wanted.
- Too many male programmers seem to have no interest in accommodating women, and far too many of the rest are unwilling to speak up about it.
- "There are other communities interested in accommodating a stadium facility, so I think we're very early in the process," Don Mazziotti, Paulson's development consultant, said Wednesday.
- I think the committee as a whole was very courteous in accommodating all this but drew the line when this began to detract from the functioning of the committee.
- a malonus, paslaugus
- sukalbamas, nuolaidus
accommodating lens implant