Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: Music A vocal or instrumental part that supports another, often solo, part.
- noun: Something, such as a situation, that accompanies something else; a concomitant.
- noun: Something added for embellishment, completeness, or symmetry; complement.
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- Inevitably, the Q&A would stop and some hideous, generic Muzak-style instrumentals would play in accompaniment of the exercising.
- A soprano singing with a piano accompaniment is also heard as a coherent happening, despite being composed of distinct sounds (notes).
- Their traditional accompaniment is salsa borracha - “drunken sauce” - made with pasilla chiles and pulque.
- Sting's Songs from the Labyrinth features the music of John Dowland – a melancholic Elizabethan era composer – and accompaniment from the Bosnian lute player Edin Karamazov… A spokesman for the awards, which are produced by the British Phonographic Institute, said the only previous instances of a non-classical artist being nominated were Roger Waters last year and the techno-classicist William Orbit in 2001.
- With musical accompaniment from the Conqueror Wyrms and the Plasma Miasma.
- n muz. akompanavimas