Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: An associate in wrongdoing, especially one who aids or abets another in a criminal act, either as a principal or an accessory.
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- What your really trying to accomplice is to scare others off that might be interested in finding out more about us.
- I reckon anyone who can hide in a drawer without the aid of an accomplice is so ingenious they deserve not to be caught.
- I believe that the Bush Administration failed to respond to serious threats against our nation, and are responsible in the way that an accomplice is guilty for the crimes he or she allowed to happen.
- Some speculate that side kicks, two words, was a phrase derived from the outside pockets of an overcoat; in underworld slang, it referred to an accomplice.
- But the Digger becomes a far more sinister threat when his accomplice is killed in a freak accident while en route to the money drop.
- n bendrininkas