Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- verb-transitive: To succeed in doing; bring to pass. See Synonyms at
- verb-transitive: To reach the end of; complete.
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- What they are really trying to accomplish is to deny any coverage to any woman who gets an abortion whether she has additional private insurance or pays out of pocket.
- The only thing she's likely to accomplish is to destroy the Democratic Party.
- The first thing any rifle/cartridge combo has to accomplish is to make a hole where you point it.
- I think all we really want to accomplish is to provide ways — wikis, email, blogs, you tell me — for people to more readily communicate their needs and solutions.
- Dame Judy Dench, when asked by a British newspaper what she still wanted to accomplish in life, replied without skipping a beat: "The only thing I want to accomplish is to go back to Newfoundland."
- v atlikti, užbaigti