Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- adjective: Skilled; expert: an accomplished pianist.
- adjective: Having many social graces; polished or refined.
- adjective: Unquestionable; indubitable: That smoking causes health problems is an accomplished fact.
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- I will not, however, affirm that Adam, or even Milton, annexed to the term accomplished precisely the idea with which it is associated in the mind of a true modern-bred lady.
- * Their term accomplished, naught delayed of Destiny's decree.
- The only thing he has accomplished is creating the deepest division among Americans that I can remember.
- Of course, all that was accomplished is a testimonial to the great commitment of the professionals at NASA.
- All that has not been accomplished is a direct resullt of those who fail to look ahead and obstruct everything that's proposed.
- a užbaigtas
- accomplished fact neginčijamas faktas
- apsišvietęs, kultūringas