Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: The act of accomplishing or the state of being accomplished; completion.
- noun: Something completed successfully; an achievement.
- noun: An acquired skill or expertise: a singer known for his accomplishment in vocal technique.
- noun: Social poise and grace.
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- _accomplishment_, as a superficial and ornamental attainment, almost the only one I possess -- and formerly, if I had any vanity at all connected with any endowment or attainment of mine, it was with this, for I had observed that no accomplishment was so rare.
- This accomplishment is the result of the fruitful combination of the artist who creates the art, and the "amateur" who loves it: individuals, corporations, foundations, government work together to find audiences and the funds to give expression to our creative talent.
- While my outgivings have always been sincere, I feel only too often their inadequacy to express my ideals; thus what you speak of as accomplishment I fear is often but attempt.
- I feel only too often their inadequacy to express my ideals; thus what you speak of as accomplishment I fear is often but attempt.
- I think it would be much more problematic if the hero’s main accomplishment is a temporary victory over a villain that somehow escapes.
- n atlikimas
- pl išsimokslinimas
- geros manieros, geras išauklėjimas