Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: Agreement; conformity: in accordance with your instructions.
- noun: The act of granting.
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- Arresting people, and treating them in accordance with the Constitution, is the standard procedure for the FBI.
- Military tribunals can, indeed be perfectly legal, constitutional, and in accordance with international treaty.
- But what I have said is in accordance with most National, State and municipal laws.
- Now, however, things have changed and if you direct deposit, the Mexican bank is not allowed to charge you any fees for the conversion in accordance with the agreement between Social Security and Mexico.
- And as I have said, even those who applied for asylum were doing so in accordance with Canadian law -- written and passed by the Canadian legisalture.
- n sutarimas
- in accordance with pagal