Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- verb: Present participle of
Agreeing; in agreement or harmony; harmonious.
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- But I came to realize that I was expecting Him to fulfill His word according to my expectations.
- Rather, we use the term according to its dictionary definition, meaning the foundational set of precepts on which a belief system is based.
- He unblinkingly defines the term according to popular negative stereotypes associated with the term.
- Maybe she is defining the term according to popular culture.
- In school, his nickname according to a great aunt was “the Cave, on account of his large mouth, which seemed all the larger as it gaped in search of an elusive word.”
- adv: according to pagal
- according as atitinkamai
gospel according to matthew
gospel according to mark
gospel according to luke
gospel according to john