Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- adverb: In accordance; correspondingly.
- adverb: So; consequently.
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- Not only that, once done, people need to constantly be aware of what ideology, people are currently professing and adjust the label accordingly to avoid becoming out of date.
- Possibly books written before Severin's reconstruction would have assumed that leather boats couldn't work, whereas Eskimo skin kayaks were demonstrably still in use, and used the term accordingly?
- * Rewrite your main conversion pages first and figure out a gradual strategy, and then tweak the title accordingly for maximum power.
- It's also a bit condescending; my paternal grandmother is from Arkansas and never finished eighth grade, but just because she pronounces "they" with something akin to a "D" at the beginning doesn't mean she'd spell the word accordingly.
- And the Lord will in the end give them hearts everywhere to make use of this title accordingly, and not to wander on the mountains, forgetting their resting-place.
- adv atitinkamai
- tuo būdu
gospel according to matthew
gospel according to mark
gospel according to luke
gospel according to john