Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: A portable wind instrument with a small keyboard and free metal reeds that sound when air is forced past them by pleated bellows operated by the player.
- adjective: Having folds or bends like the bellows of an accordion: accordion pleats; accordion blinds.
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- It was only when he contemplated college and looked for a major in accordion that he realized he had a problem.
- He won an accordion from a Chinese barkeep in Luna City by cheating at onethumb and thereafter kept going by singing to the miners for drinks and tips until the rapid attrition in spacemen caused the Company agent there to give him another chance.
- Eventually, the name accordion was used for all instrument of this type.
- The 2.0 edition -- with color graphics and 25 new positions d'amour to add to classics like the "accordion" -- will be available free later this month at palmfun. multimania.com.
- About half a century ago, the accordion was a very popular musical instrument around the world.
- n muz. armonika, akordeonas