Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- adjective: Liable to being called to account; answerable. See Synonyms at
- adjective: That can be explained: an accountable phenomenon.
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- We devised a bill that moved to universal coverage using what we called accountable health plans playing by national rules to ensure competition and choice.
- The law encourages doctors and hospitals to join "accountable care organizations" that have financial incentives to limit unnecessary care; it beefs up "comparative effectiveness research" to weed out inefficient treatments; and it will eventually tax the most expensive insurance plans to restrain consumers 'superfluous use of health care.
- Can't anyone be held accountable from the mess the Bush regime left?
- God will ultimately hold McCain accountable for his partisan and prejudicial decisions steve poppitz
- Telling some one about a weakness you have and asking them to keep you accountable is pretty much how I would describe stating your plans as a "dissatisfaction".
- a paaiškinamas