Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: A narrative or record of events.
- noun: A reason given for a particular action or event: What is the account for this loss?
- noun: A report relating to one's conduct: gave a satisfactory account of herself.
- noun: A basis or ground: no reason to worry on that account.
- noun: A formal banking, brokerage, or business relationship established to provide for regular services, dealings, and other financial transactions.
- noun: A precise list or enumeration of financial transactions.
- noun: Money deposited for checking, savings, or brokerage use.
- noun: A customer having a business or credit relationship with a firm: salespeople visiting their accounts.
- noun: Worth, standing, or importance: a landowner of some account.
- noun: Profit or advantage: turned her writing skills to good account.
- verb-transitive: To consider as being; deem. See Synonyms at
consider. See Usage Note at as1.
- phrasal-verb: account for To constitute the governing or primary factor in: Bad weather accounted for the long delay.
- phrasal-verb: account for To provide an explanation or justification for: The suspect couldn't account for his time that night.
- idiom: call to account To challenge or contest.
- idiom: call to account To hold answerable for.
- idiom: on account On credit.
- idiom: on account of Because of; for the sake of: "We got married on account of the baby” ( Anne Tyler).
- idiom: on no account Under no circumstances.
- idiom: on (one's) own account For oneself.
- idiom: on (one's) own account On one's own; by oneself: He wants to work on his own account.
- idiom: take into account To take into consideration; allow for.
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- In fact, the average easy access charity saving account offers a pitiful 0. 38% interest - this is 0. 34% lower than the average personal easy access savings account**.
- Regular Saver account and the same amount into N&P's Family Regular Saver account.
- The Controller def create @account = Account. new params [: account] Account. transaction do if @account. save @account. projects.create: name = >
- XD thanks. it's amazing i've been playing since for (looks up 1st account) 61 months x_x and i found my skype software XD just need a mic * looks at empty bank account* maybe I'll get it for Christmas or something XD oh and I stole the e with an accent from freetranslation. com or something like that. that's how I do my Italian homework hurray!
- Simpler Controller def create @account = Account. new params [: account] if @account. save redirect_to @account else render: template = >
method of accounting