Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: One that accumulates: an accumulator of old magazines.
- noun: A register or electric circuit in a calculator or computer, in which the results of arithmetical and logical operations are formed.
- noun: Chiefly British An automobile storage battery.
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- Lastly, by treating the exhausted battery as an accumulator, that is to say, by passing a current through it in the opposite direction, we restore the various products to their original condition; the copper absorbs oxygen, and the alkali is restored, while the zinc is deposited; but the spongy state of the deposited zinc necessitates its being submitted to a process, or to its being received upon a mercury support.
- The device will be hooked up to an Iodine Crew Water Container on the station and water will be transferred into an accumulator, which is a plastic bag inside a hard container.
- Cavanagh put on a £5 accumulator, which is understood to have included three other matches.
- The trades were made through an arrangement known as an "accumulator" that gave Citic Pacific limited upside but unlimited downside, and they turned bad when the Australian dollar unexpectedly fell against the U.S. dollar.
- The trades were made through a so-called "accumulator" that gave Citic Pacific limited upside but unlimited downside, and they turned sour when the Australian dollar unexpectedly fell against the U.S. dollar.
- n tech. akumuliatorius
acc sutr. acceptance fin. akceptas account (current) (einamoji) sąskaita accumulator akumuliatorius accusative akuzatyvas, galininkas