Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- adjective: Conforming exactly to fact; errorless.
- adjective: Deviating only slightly or within acceptable limits from a standard.
- adjective: Capable of providing a correct reading or measurement: an accurate scale.
- adjective: Acting or performing with care and precision; meticulous: an accurate proofreader.
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- Makers of branded drugs must prove to the Food and Drug Administration that their product is "safe and effective," and its label "accurate and adequate," Justice Thomas wrote.
- "Rolling Stone issued a statement saying it stands behind its story, which it called "accurate in every detail.
- They say they're acting on what they call accurate intelligence against terrorist infrastructure in the city.
- The majority of our masters are scholars by profession, and they are apt to lay undue stress on what they call accurate and minute scholarship, and to neglect wide and cursory reading.
- Joshi that students gave similar and what she described as accurate accounts of what occurred last month at Markham Elementary School in Oakland.
- a tikslus, tvarkingas