Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- adverb: In an
accurate manner; exactly; precisely; without error or defect.
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- Anyone who think that Reinhardt quoted Palin accurately is a moron who is incapable of rational discussion of the subject.
- Roger: Anyone who think that Reinhardt quoted Palin accurately is a moron who is incapable of rational discussion of the subject.
- The title accurately summarizes our goal at EWG when it comes to toxics reform: we're changing legislation to be based on science, not assumptions.
- The title accurately expresses the contents, which largely ignore the "middling sort."
- _Leisure Hour_, a tolerably good cut of it was given, but the artist did not copy the label accurately, for on the photograph from which that cut was derived, _another name_ was rendered by _that_ sun, who pays no compliments and tells no lies.