Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
/,ækju:'zeiʃn/ (accursal) /ə'kju:zəl/
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: An act of accusing or the state of being accused.
- noun: A charge of wrongdoing that is made against a person or other party.
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- They are simply using the first rule in contemporary American politics: the accusation is the conviction.
- One response I often make to this accusation is the to compare the comment policy of leading skeptic and alarmist climate sites.
- To me, this accusation is as ridiculous as a husband blaming his wife for being liked by other men even though she has no control over their liking.
- Not only because you are clearly in the wrong and I am clearly in the right, but because because you have conditioned me to associate you accusing me of something with an apology; the accusation is the apology.
- The accusation is not simply that the reviewer thinks highly of their own opinion and will hold to it in the face of opposition.
- n kaltinimas