Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: A single spot or pip on a playing card, die, or domino.
- noun: A playing card, die, or domino having one spot or pip.
- noun: In racket games:
- noun: A serve that one's opponent fails to hit.
- noun: A point scored by such a serve.
- noun: The act of hitting a golf ball in the hole with one's first shot.
- noun: A military aircraft pilot who has destroyed five or more enemy aircraft.
- noun: An expert in a given field.
- adjective: Top-notch; first-rate.
- verb-transitive: To serve an ace against in racket games.
- verb-transitive: To hit an ace on (a hole) in golf.
- verb-transitive: Slang To get the better of (someone): a candidate who aced his opponents in the primaries.
- verb-transitive: Slang To receive a grade of A on: She aced the exam.
- verb-transitive: Slang To perform with distinction on: aced the interview.
- idiom: in the hole A hidden advantage or resource kept in reserve until needed.
- idiom: within an ace of On the verge of; very near to: came within an ace of losing the election.
- (kortos, domino) akis
- tūzas (korta)
- pagarsėjęs/garsus lakūnas/sportininkas
- within an ace of per plaukelį nuo