Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- verb: Simple past tense and past participle of
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- The poaching in acidulated water worked fine, and is a lot easier on my arteries to boot.
- While the pork is cooking, peel the quince, cut them into quarters, remove the core, and drop in acidulated water (water with lemon juice) to keep the quince from turning brown.
- Of the more substantial dishes the most pleasing was some crisp-skinned but rare trout with bright orange roe and an acidulated julienne of crunchy vegetables.
- I have a skate wing in a pond of hot, acidulated brown butter with capers, and the flesh also pulls away from the cartilage with no effort whatsoever.
- When you have prepped all the artichoke hearts, slice them very thinly and return to the acidulated water.
- a rūgštokas
- perk. nepatenkintas