Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: An inflammatory disease of the sebaceous glands and hair follicles of the skin that is marked by the eruption of pimples or pustules, especially on the face.
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- Acne artificialis is a term applied to an acne or acne-like eruption produced by the ingestion of certain drugs, as the bromides and iodides, and by the external use of tar; this is also called _tar acne_.
- The latter is frequently associated with acne (_acne rosacea_).
- Blocking up of the outlet of the sebaceous gland (comedo), which is usually the beginning of an acne lesion, may cause a moderate degree of hyperæmia and inflammation, and a slight elevation, with a central yellowish or blackish point results -- the lesion of _acne punctata_; if the inflammation is of a higher grade or progresses, the elevation is reddened and more prominent -- _acne papulosa_; if the inflammatory action continues, the interior or central portion of the papule suppurates and
- The term acne itself describes the constant reddening and swelling of the skin that does occur mainly on the face, chest, back and shoulders.
- Diagnosis and treatment of chronic and acute disorders with special interest in acne, atopic eczema, vascular malformations and port wine stains.
- n spuogas