Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: The act of acquiring.
- noun: An attainment, such as a skill or social accomplishment.
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- Every new acquirement is something added to a solid capital.
- The whole scheme of their training, in our conception, is self-support in the highest sense; that is, the acquirement of character, capacity, in other words, the ability to do honest, capable work for God and humanity.
- "Doubtless; but I fear that my young relative Will Ladislaw is chiefly determined in his aversion to these callings by a dislike to steady application, and to that kind of acquirement which is needful instrumentally, but is not charming or immediately inviting to self-indulgent taste.
- Will Google's Android operating system suffer from Verizon's recent iPhone acquirement?
- Will Google s Android operating system suffer from Verizon s recent iPhone acquirement?
- n įgyjimas, pasiekimas
- pl žinios, įgūdžiai