Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: Judgment, as by a jury or judge, that a defendant is not guilty of a crime as charged.
- noun: The state of being found or proved not guilty.
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- So woudl you agree that an arrest and acquittal is not different in this way from an arrest and release on bail?
- So woudl you agree that an arrest and acquittal is not different in this way from an arrest and release onbail?
- (Here in the Netherlands, where we have no juries, appealing an acquittal is always possible.) Martinned (Quote)
- For example, you could object to the jury instruction or, in a bench trial, argue that an acquittal is constitutionally mandated.
- October 22nd, 2008 at 9: 11 am juegos casino portal web says: juegos casino portal web … spike ascertain acquittal shelves, fungus Cassius?
- n išteisinimas