Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- adjective: Bitter and sharp in language or tone; rancorous: an acrimonious debate between the two candidates.
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- Gross said he clearly recognized what he called the "acrimonious relationship" between McCourt and MLB Commissioner Bud Selig , but rejected Dodgers attorneys' argument that MLB would use the loan to gain control of the team and push McCourt aside.
- The foreign coaches they hire have little say over player selection and often leave their posts in acrimonious circumstances.
- After leaving United in acrimonious circumstances Tevez played a significant and controversial part in last season's derby matches, scoring in both legs of the Carling Cup semi-final as well as becoming embroiled in a row with Gary Neville that led to the Football Association issuing a warning to both players.
- But the two-hour meeting was acrimonious from the start.
- It has a very -- to use the word acrimonious is an understatement relationship with India.
- a aštrus