Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- adjective: Being in physical motion: active fish in the aquarium.
- adjective: Functioning or capable of functioning.
- adjective: Marked by energetic activity; busy: active stock and bond markets; spent an active day sightseeing.
- adjective: Involving or requiring physical exertion and energy: an active workout at the gym.
- adjective: Being in a state of action; not quiescent: active hostilities along the border.
- adjective: Erupting or liable to erupt; not dormant: an active volcano.
- adjective: Marked by or involving direct participation: took an active interest in politics; played an active role on the committee.
- adjective: Currently in use or effect: an active membership.
- adjective: Openly acknowledged or expressed: an active dislike of the new neighbors.
- adjective: Producing an intended action or effect: active ingredients.
- adjective: Grammar Indicating that the subject of the sentence is performing or causing the action expressed by the verb. Used of a verb form or voice.
- adjective: Grammar Expressing action rather than a state of being. Used of verbs such as run, speak, and move.
- adjective: Producing profit, interest, or dividends: active accounts; active stocks.
- adjective: Electronics Being a source of electrical energy, as a generator.
- adjective: Electronics Capable of converting or amplifying voltages or currents, as a diode or transistor.
- adjective: Being on full military duty and receiving full pay.
- noun: Grammar The active voice.
- noun: Grammar A construction or form in the active voice.
- noun: A participating member of an organization: union actives.
- activ dutytikroji (karo) tarnyba
- veikiamoji (rūšis)