Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: A theatrical performer.
- noun: One who takes part; a participant: "France, Britain . . . and any other external actors now involved . . . in the affairs of the continent” ( Helen Kitchen).
- noun: Law One, such as the manager of a business, who acts for another.
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- We have heard several English people describe Talma's countenance, as by no means powerful enough for a great actor; it appeared to us, that in no one respect was he so decidedly superior to any _actor_ on the
- "Because it means I can be seen as an actor as opposed to a child actor."
- _actor; _ and when it is nominative to a _neuter_ verb, it is _not_ an actor, but the _subject_ of the verb.
- In most non zombie related horror movies the villain is most often barely seen for the majority of the movie until it's time for the confrontation with the title actor/actress.
- Warner and CBS have been shopping for a name actor who could keep the highly lucrative sitcom afloat without Sheen.
n artistas, aktorius, veikėjas